Sunday, August 1, 2010

Well my weekend is going great

Yep I've been having a good weekend. So yesterday I was going to go to the gym early, but I of course didn't get up to do it. I then went by the store to check out a product I might be buying. The other guy that I thought disliked me was there. We had a long conversation. I think what I thought was him not liking me was more of him wanting to talk to the owner who called him an the fact that he didn't really know me. Plus he insisted that I go to his bachelor party. Again I figured it was just for the owner. He kept pushing it and pushing it and he's one of those guys that's really nice and you hate saying no to him. So on my second Saturday off I'm going to bachelor party at the beach then a bar. So that made me feel better. We also shared pre-workout stories. He has a lot of stories. He also took the note about call me about tech stuff seriously because he had a question about his home computer. So when I got back to the house I had lunch then went out to the gym. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was a lot more crowded then if I had come in in the morning, but wasn't too terribly crowded. When I went to the back there were two other guys, but we weren't tripping over each other. The really odd part was that when I finished my workout I was still pumped. I didn't feel like I had just worked out. I could honestly have gone in and done at least half of the workout over again. I get home and I mean I just feel pumped. Then I had a guys game night which proves that I'm still the super smash bros. king. Least in my circle of friends. AS for today I'm just going to relax. Yep going to be a good day. Today's tip is part of life is learning how to take directions, so give me $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment