Monday, August 23, 2010

Well my day is going good.

Yep I found out that my weight went up and bodyfat went down. So as you can imagine I'm super happy. I finally passed the 162 mark without having to go on vacation. So of course that makes me all happy. I've been trying to get my weight up. Now if I can keep getting it up I'd be happy. The shocking part is even though I am now 23 lbs heavier then I was and my body fat went down about 1% and yet my body fat weight went down. It's kinda shocking. Goes against what you would think. Well I'm tickled pink. Pretty much everything went up except the shoulders which went down a smidge, but that could be because we were having trouble with my shoulders. Then again when I was getting measured last time either I did a back workout or an arm workout. So I decided to check to see how symmetrical I am. Yeah I'm all over the place. My upper body is under and my legs are over. The funny thing is my legs seem smaller to me. Seems like my upper body is bigger then my lower body. Well guess I was wrong on that. That's a good thing.
So yesterday I was talking to my room mate about how my co-worker wants to get another tattoo. He has 5 or 6 now. Anyway so as I was watching family guy he was reading his horoscope. He then goes into the Chinese zodiac signs and noticed the Chinese symbols for each animal. So he jokingly said hey we should get our Chinese zodiac symbols tattooed on our right arms. Then the more I thought about it the better of an idea it sounds. I mean I have the western zodiac symbol on my left arm. Why not put my Chinese one on my right. Then I was thinking some more that maybe I should put the symbol for Earth on my back. I guess I'm starting to get addicted to tattoos. I mean a year ago the one on my right arm was enough. Now I'm talking about getting 2 more. Funny how things happen as you get older. Well at least these two won't hurt as much or take as long or cost as much. Least I hope not. I guess it depends on of course on the artist and how big I want to make it.
Well now that I've gotten my workout plan all set up I can't really wait to try it out. I think it's going to be the thing that really helps get me more muscle weight. Plus I think Anavol might actually be helping. I don't know since it's I've also been taking other products recently. For example I'm back on Xpand Xtreme which was one I believe I was taking when my body fat levels dropped a lot. I'm also taking Kre-Alkalyn which I kinda recently started. I did start it last month, but those were samples and I liked what it was doing so I bought a bottle. So maybe it was all three of those things working. Oh wait forgot waximaze. That's another one that could explain the recent increase in muscle mass. Waximaze and Xpand Xtreme lead to better pumps which leads to more muscle growth. So depending on what happens next month. Then again I want to try this anabolic that I gained 3 lbs of pure muscle on. Actually it was 3.91 lbs and I gained 3.46 lbs. So I'm going to give it another shot. Hopefully it works a whole lot better. We've had guys come in saying they really saw an increase. I'd like to see that increase that's for sure.
So this week is going to be an interesting one. Tomorrow I won't be able to blog until later or I'll have to try to write a short one that hits 750 words before the back room is off limits. Then the rest of the is going to be crazy. I do know that I might have to come in on Saturday when I'm suppose to have that day off making it hard for me to get a hair cut. Well I guess if I get it done early enough then I'll be ok. Not like it takes me too long to get my hair cut.
Today's tip is don't play with lions if you mind a few scratches and teeth marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment