Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week is only half over

I kinda have a long week this week. Tomorrow I'm going to two apartment showings. Honestly these two are ones I'm really looking forward to. Both really work with my schedule. That is a major plus for me. Plus one of them may have a lax pet rule. I forgot to ask when I had him on the phone. Plus I'm working on Saturday again. Least yesterday went by pretty quickly. I watched American Idol....while tweeting and iming a friend. If you go look at my tweets you can see my comments. Yeah I'm one of those people now. Oh and don't worry I only watch the auditions. That is the only fun part to me. The rest I couldn't care less about. It's just funny seeing people's reaction to being told they can't sing or being told they have a bad attitude or their reasoning behind why they can sing. My favorite was the first contestant who said she thinks she can sing because of the American Idol game. Yeah if I could do everything that I'm good at in a game then well I can drive a go cart in even the scariest places, I can shoot zombies, I am the keyblade master, I have my own digimon, I am a pokemon master, I would kick ass in a mortal combat, and that's just to name a few. People are funny when it comes to rationalizing. So squiby time. Yay for squiby.Ok so I'm still feeling in the musical mood. So here is a song from rent. Take Me Baby or Leave Me. I love this one because of what happens at the end. So you should watch the whole thing plus pay close attention to what is said by the mother then by Mimi (Rosario Dawson). Plus keep in mind that Mimi is 19. Anyway enjoy. Today's tip is just because you are good at something on a game doesn't mean your good at it in real life. This includes singing and shooting zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment