Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rested and Ready now

That Saturday of doing nothing was so what I needed. I'm in higher spirits today. Yeah everyone needs a day to just do nothing. Which is nice because today I have some painting to do, so laundry to do, some working out to do. Oh and I got to do so shopping. Ugh oh well. Oh and I did pick up a new mouse. That's good because now I can actually do stuff. Speaking of doing stuff I tried this new pre-workout stuff yesterday. Omg was it AMAZING. It was called Xpand Xtreme Pump. I mean it lasted forever. I felt it tingling in my fingers, then my forehead, then well my balls, then my toes and feet. I want to say that it lasted for like 2 hours. I could have gotten a second workout in if I knew that it was going to last that long. So I need to get more of that stuff. If I could get a year supply for free that'd be great. So far no word on the landlord and his "super awesome deal". Really don't want to talk to that guy. You know what amazes me? The fact that cash registers cost so much. I was bored so I was looking at them. Which reminds me this fat guy was sitting in one of those flexible chairs. The type where you can swirl around and it moves without you getting up. Like this chair minus the massager. So anyway he was leaning back in it and I was let's say about 10 feet away and I swear I heard the chair squeaking. I'm watching it waiting for the chair to snap. It didn't and I was saddened by that. Also stopped by this pizza place called Happy Joes. Must say they really do pile on the toppings there. So I never did finish the game Diddy Kong Racing mainly because it got too annoying, but if I had then this is what I would have seen in the final showdown with whiz pig.....and what happens after you defeat him. Today's tip is nothing makes you feel more intelligent then watching 95% of the contestants on reality shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment