Thursday, January 28, 2010

Almost Feburary

Which means that is when I'll be at my busiest. Tons of running around. Tons of moving and packing. New store to look after. Yeah got a lot to do. Kinda like Obama, but minus the nation and the infighting that doesn't get anything done...ok less infighting that doesn't get anything done. Which reminds me the other day that austistic customer I was talking about awhile ago comes in. I'm in the backroom working (yes!) and he starts talking to my boss. Saying everything is looking better (finally). He says it's because he's putting more faith in God (again great). Then he starts to ask my boss if he believes in god and goes to church and things like that (crap). See it's not good that he's on a Bible kick. Like I said he lacks the filter that says don't say that or your making someone uncomfortable walk away. I just worry he's going to have that discussion with the wrong person and get into a really heated arguement. I also worry he'll say something and work and lose his job, but I'm not his parents so I guess I shouldn't worry so much. Who knows he might have finally found the career he wants to do. I think I'm getting sick again. Hopefully it won't hinder me like it did in december where I was out for like 2 weeks. I think I'm finally back to my starting point before I left in December.So again I'm in the Go-Ongers mood. So I decided to post a video that has most of ending for the series. I swear this was the most music driven series I've seen so far. Anyway here is. Like I said just remember this is only a fraction of the endings. Today's tip is sometimes the newest things can be the most time consuming and be slower then what it replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment