Sunday, January 17, 2010

So much to do

Today I have so much stuff to do. Got to start cleaning my place. I hate cleaning my place. Plus I have tons of laundry to do. I have this massive headache that kept me in bed 2 hours longer then I should have been in bed. Yeah it's going to be one of those days. I don't really feel well either. Like I said so much to do and not feeling all that great. This is probably going to be a short entry since I need to eat and get started before people start doing their laundry and take the good dryer. One reason why I can't wait to get out of this place. Oh crap forgot I have to shop for food otherwise I'll starve. Hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling my jolly self. Oh but when I was leaving the store my boss got a scare from a lone duck outside the back door. Freaky I must say. Today's tip is today is opposite day so don't give me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment