Friday, January 22, 2010

Living for the Weekend

So yesterday got my free meal and had a fun time a dinner. Got home and so knew I was full. It was nice because today I have tons of crap to do to get this new store ready. This morning I was moving all this stuff. Later on I'm going to have to just sit on a computer and enter in all these products. So that's going to be fun. So glad I don't work tomorrow because honestly I've had enough of work stuff. I mean I could seriously smack some people around I'm tired of dealing with them. Well every job has those weeks like that. Especially any job I have. Anyway so tomorrow I will get to spend all day relaxing and possibly working out. Again still feel that slump like I'm not getting any bigger which makes me feel like I should just stop, but then again sure people have that all the time. Not like I got at it as hard as some of these people that are like I lost so much weight and gained this much in muscle in 90 days. Yeah I'm talking about those P90 infomercials. They always make me feel bad because I've been working out for longer then 90 days and don't see their results, but then I realize these are most likely the atypical results. Not to mention they were probably all dolled up for the infomercial. You know on a special diet to make it look like they are way more ripped then normal. Just annoying that we live in a society where we do so much false advertising or half truth advertising. Look at the cover of a fitness magazine. No way anyone on a cover looks like that 24/7/365. They don't always have those veins popping out. Have you ever seen a backstage bodybuilder. They are getting tons of tanning stuff put on them. Tons of oil and they are getting "pumped" before going out. Oh well I'm sure I'm not the only person thinking about this stuff. Well only one that thinks about it then puts it into their blog. Speaking of that I was again on youtube and I found this video. It was posted by the same person that posted the G3 Princess video. Well I'll admit that I never finished the Engine Sentai Go-Ongers series. Mainly because I could never find the final few episodes. The company that was subbing it was also doing Kamen Rider Kiva and spent more time on those then the Go-Ongers. Anyway apparently they didn't stop at the G3 Princess. In this clip we get to see the G3 Princess group again, but also get to meet the G5 Prince group. It's another funny clip in the since that clearly in japan you can easily confuse a small girl for a small boy or vice versa. Also makes you wonder if these actors all had a background in singing or if they were kinda forced into it. Well check it out. Today's tip is sometimes you don't need to say what you think. Other times it's a must. A fine line none have mastered.

No comments:

Post a Comment