Friday, October 1, 2010

Today's my b-day

So far it's going great. I got my first happy b-day this morning at 12:22 am. I'm up to 10 different well wishes plus my mom calling me. Yeah it's going pretty good. This morning when I went to the gym it was pretty quiet. Not a lot of people at the gym. It wasn't in a mess. My workout buddy told one of the girls that always works out in the morning and she comes back to tell me happy b-day. Then as I was doing my calf raises I hear the radio saying birthday. Then I hear drink like it's your birthday. So I of course I am like what the hell. I tell my workout buddy to listen to the radio and the song finishes with the word Birthday. We both just laughed.
I've been saying thanks to a lot of people this morning. Got a b-day card from my roommate that was funny. So I got a lot to do. Going to get my laptop and a tattoo later on today. This is going to be fun.
Today's tip is there are at least a gazillion worse things then having friends and family that care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment