Friday, October 29, 2010

Doing nothing today

After the day I had yesterday I'm so doing nothing today. I'm not even going to think about work. Ugh I hate orientations so much. Always the same thing. A video about the company and about respect or sexual harassment or both. Well next week is the final bit of my training then I begin my 90 days of seasonal employment. Depending on how I feel after a month I'll decide if I want to keep working there or try to get another job. Or not even worry about a 2nd job.
Today I met the gym manager. Here is what I got based on the limited time we met. 1. He knows his way around the weight room. 2. He spends a lot of time in the bathroom. Like oddly long time. 3. He is not an outgoing person. Yeah that's it.
Today's tip is if you still don't have a costume don't worry. There is always a birthday suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment