Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Funday

Not really just ran out of titles. Anyway I had a good birthday dinner. Went to Burrachos which is like Chipotle. Made me feel like I was home. Oh did that taste amazing. So glad I went there. Especially after the day I had. It was just a very boring day.
In other news apparently the Hilstrand brothers and Sig Hansen won't be in the next season of Deadliest Catch. I can't say I'm shocked. Discovery really shot itself in the foot. The company sued the Hilstrand brothers because they didn't do interviews for a spin off series called Hilstranded. Well I figured that meant that those two wouldn't be back unless discovery woke up and made nice. I will say I was shocked that Sig wasn't coming back, but I guess I shouldn't be shocked. I mean they are closely nit group. Thanks to that I'm pretty sure this season of Deadliest Catch will be the last one. Let's think about this. Putting the captains in a line up from fan favorite to least favorite it would go like this. Phil Harris, the Hilstrands, Sig Hansen, then Keith. Will Phil passing last season and the other two captains leaving you just have Keith of the Wizard. I think a few people will watch to see how Phil's sons do, but that won't last forever. Unless a lot of drama happens not a lot of people will watch. Well Discovery was that 3 million dollar lawsuit worth it? Because I'm sure your going to lose way more then that because of your greed.
DBZ abridged. New episode. I have two things to say about it. I need an adult, and I thought I got pissed off majorly. So enjoy. Today's tip is you're only as weird as your friends. Proving that being "normal" is overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment