Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tried something new

Instead of working out yesterday I worked out this morning. It seemed to be a good thing. Seemed like I did better rep wise. That's a good thing of course. I was able to do more pull ups. The weird thing is that I've worked out before after a break and didn't seem to feel any stronger. Maybe this post cycle stuff is kicking in.
As for yesterday it was a busy day of receiving in stuff and redoing the schedule. Nothing to get excited about. It was a pretty boring day. Kinda like what today is going to be. I have today off. Can't imagine a lot of stuff will go down. I mean apparently there was a run going on today, but it was more of an annoyance then it is blog worthy.
Today's tip is if you can't trust your friends in your hour of need, then clearly they aren't your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment