Friday, October 8, 2010

Yeah....

It was a weird day yesterday. Just weird. People that you wouldn't expect to come in came in. I think someone that stole some sunglasses came in. It was just weird.
In other news I finally deleted my old blog. I didn't want to do it because I had some dirt on someone, but it's been awhile and I haven't needed to use it so I deleted it. I mean if someone was still reading it they could have found me by now. Besides I like blogger better then wordpress. So far I haven't come up with a reason for why I need to try a new blog service. I haven't been censored. I can easily get videos from other sites. Plus adding images is easy even though I don't add too many so I have tons of space available. Not to mention changing blogs every year is long and boring. Besides this blog has a more positive vibe then my old one did. Probably because I was on my anti-depressants at the time most of the posting went on. So yeah there it is.
On another odd side note I was thinking about what makes a good abridged series. I think honestly it comes from someone thinking outside of the box. Putting the characters in situations that would never really happen and pointing out flaws that we often overlook. I think the other thing is they have to be willing to let the saga grow. They can't post once or twice and give up. They can't let a few bad comments get them down, but use them as fuel for the next episode. I think that's what makes a good series. Plus you have to be original. You can't make your abridged series like all the other ones out there. People latch onto good things. Well that's just my opinion anyway.
So I am now all caught up on the SMA series. So this is the current episode. I feel that I must inform you of a few things in case you only watch the episodes I post. The episode for today is featured around the Spanish version of Sailor Moon. So the opening is in spanish and when they transform it's in Spanish. Episode 43 they did the Japanese version. In the 2nd season the crew of SMA does SMA says instead of sailor moon says. Oh and what Serena is talking about is in reference to the sailor moon movie they abridged. Ok your all caught up. Enjoy. Today's tip is there is a fine line between thinking before you act and thinking so much you lose your chance to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment