Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Today is 10/10/10 and I already have tons of crap to do. Yep tons of crap. Got groceries. Put my car in the shop and now apparently have to pick up a couch. Now of course it wasn't my idea. When it comes to furniture I'm very lazy. I hate moving stuff so once things are where I like I don't move them ever. Well my roommate got this deal on a couch. So he wants to move the futon couch into my room, deflate my air bed and put the couch in. Yeah I didn't want to do that. Because he made it sound to easy. Made it sound like oh they are going to bring the couch by and we just bring it in. Well now the guys back is hurt and now I have to move the couch onto the trailer then have them drive it up then move it into my apartment. Like I said I hate moving furniture. Worst part is that if my car wasn't in the shop I'm sure that they would have tried to get me to hitch the trailer onto my car. Ugh.
At least today I get to watch new episodes of Ben 10 Ultimate Alien are on. Thank goodness. Something good out of today. Yeah....that's pretty much it.
So I clearly remember a lot of things tv related from my childhood. Well one thing I remember quite well is the old Tombstone Pizza commercials. Unlike today's commercials they were pretty clever. Sad they don't do them anymore. Anyway I like this one. I remember it the most. Today's tip is today is 10/10/10 meaning you will see a bunch of marathons on tv and hear lame 10 puns.

No comments:

Post a Comment