Sunday, October 24, 2010

.....alrighty then

Like I said yesterday I watched Paranormal Activity 2. I must say that it didn't go like I thought it was. Yes I think it was a good movie. The annoying thing was that clearly there were more cameras so I was expecting to see a lot more freaky things. Plus seemed like there were too many loose ends. Plus the fact that it was a sequel that was a prequel. I hate that. If I had known it was a prequel at least I would have been in the right frame of mind for that.
I swear me and my co-worker act a lot like siblings. Don't know why that happened. Probably because he likes to poke fun at people and so do I. So we have a give and take relationship. It's kinda funny. Maybe it's because I don't have an older brother. Maybe it's because I miss my younger brother. Oh well.
The video for today is the opening for Knights of the Zodiac. That was the short lived dub of the anime Saint Seiya. The opening is I Ran by Bowling for Soup. The dub didn't get very far. Mainly because well... like many dubs it was way over edited. Try to find a good sub of Saint Seiya and you'll most likely just find one in Spanish. Anyway enjoy. Today's tip is dreams can tell us a lot about ourselves, or scare us crapless.

No comments:

Post a Comment