Saturday, October 16, 2010

At an event

So today I have to go to an event, so I don't get to post like normal. Anyway so it was a pretty dull Friday. Nothing super happened. Except a few things.
So I was waiting on a customer and my not so favorite customer comes in. He's not my favorite because he tends to talk a lot, doesn't remember my name, and sometimes just seems to waste time. Anyway so I was helping a customer and he comes in and grabs a bar. Now I'm in the process of checking the first customer out. I was putting in an item into the computer when I hear this loud smacking noise. Turns out the guy that walked in is smacking the protein bar in his hand. In my head I'm like (are you throwing a fit because I'm checking this person out?). So I finish tell him the price and get ready to swipe his card. I swipe it and it starts printing and before I even turn around I hear this loud thud. I look over and the guy has thrown his protein bar back into the box. No I don't mean he walked over and placed it back in. No I mean he threw it back in from a distance away. Then he storms out and gets in his car. Ok what the fuck was that? Was he angry I didn't say hi? Did he change his mind at the last minute. Did he have an off day. I mean what the fuck? Why do you think that's ok? So yeah I'm already not happy with him. What I should have done was yell back to him and make him buy it. Well I checked it and disturbingly it didn't feel broken. That's not to say someone is going to open it and find it broken in a spot, but hey.
I don't know what it is with celebs and not wanting to talk about things. Farve is taking the Tiger Woods approach. The thing about that approach is it makes it look like you have something to hide. I know why you have something to hide. You did it and you know if you say you did it you'll get suspended. That's the sentiment that comes out when people don't talk. All you have to say publicly is I didn't do it. The more you duck and weave the more people think you are ducking and weaving to hide something. That's one reason why the Tiger Woods scandal blew up the way it did. He didn't talk to the cop, took forever to tell the fans he was ok. It made people suspicious. They started to dig and uncover things and it blew up in his face. With all these women coming forward saying he did things it's like Tiger Woods all over again. The more women that come forward and if they find any evidence you broke the conduct policy your going to get into worse trouble. Not to mention I'm sure the fans are losing faith. You can only defend your "hero" for so long before you start to question him. Well Farve the time is drawing near. Either say you didn't do it, or have reporters upturning every stone until they find the dirt. The dirt they find is always way worse then what you were trying to hide.
So apparently DIC (a company I think is no more) made a trailer to push for Sailor Moon. It was funny for those of us that saw the english dub and even funnier for those that saw the original Japanese series. Well SMA made a parody of it. Yeah....it's funny. It's funnier if you see the original clip, but there is a link to the video if you must watch it. It kinda makes you feel stupid if you were old enough to be their target audience. Today's tip is throwing a hissy fit because you were not the first person in the check out line does not make the line move any faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment