Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Sunday

Yep today is Sunday. Tomorrow I'm off. So today is all about getting stuff done so I can do nothing tomorrow. I got to have a quick chat with my co-worker. He of course brought in his family so I couldn't get him all the info on the products, but oh well.
Ugh and Saturday always brings out the weirdos. I had two people who clearly made a special trip to come into the store and said they were just looking. Then after they "just looked", they got back into their car and left. They didn't go down to another store or even next door to get something to eat. So great.
As for the stuff I'm taking still kinda waiting to see if it's doing anything. I'll probably know more tomorrow when I go to workout. Other then that nothing new is going on. Man I enjoy not having to do this challenge.
Today's tip is remember they are more afraid of you when you are of them. Unless they're cannibals.

No comments:

Post a Comment