Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday is it?

Yep it's Sunday. Hard to believe after the day I had yesterday. I was off and just seemed like a Sunday. Mainly because I went to get groceries. That's pretty much all I did. I did watch Yu Yu Hakusho. I kinda did a dvd marathon. In fact I'm watching it right now. The guys are playing Game Master. It's a slower episode then other ones because there is no actual fighting. I also started playing pearl. Figure I need to get some more pokemon before black and white come out so I can transfer.
I got a lot of calls going up. Got to know what's going on with my b-day. Need to know if I need to go and buy my laptop or what. Other then that nothing is really going on with me. Very boring.
So today's video will be a parody of pokemon diamond and pearl. I'm posting two videos. The first one is the introductory episode then the next is the first gym battle. It was a good parody, but come episode 6 seems like the creator just kept making excuses for why it wasn't as good as the past episodes. Today's tip is when someone who is usually calm gets angry look out. They tend to be very scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment