Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting stuff done

Today I'm off. Yay for time off. Yesterday was a so so day, but of course I do need to go to the office to let my co-worker know what's going on. Part of the whole being manager thing. On a side note. I REALLY WANT POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE! I can say I wasn't going to get the game, but honestly there is so much involved in this game that honestly I could play that game for years and still find new things. That was my biggest issue with all the games. Basically after you beat the gym leaders and the Elite Four there wasn't really much to do afterwards. It's just all about getting more pokemon. Well in this game there is so much involved in beating the game not to mention all the different features in this game. Such as dream world where you send a pokemon to meet other pokemon and if you friend a pokemon you can actually catch it in your game. From what I've seen of dream world looks like you get pretty much all the old pokemon from that. Plus pokemon from dream world have different abilities then normally. Now granted I have pretty much all the old pokemon on my old games I don't have to worry about that. Should be fun.
Today I'm so not going to be working out either. I usually do full body workouts on days like this, but honestly I'm good. My body honestly needs a break. Although I got so much testosterone going I swear I'm running on less sleep then normal. I also seem to feel like I can go a lot more. Also seems like my muscles are getting more defined. Clearly the stuff I'm taking works. Least I think it does. That could be in part of Creatine Nitrate, but I doubt it would have done its thing in just 5 days.
I also established that I will get a tattoo. Otherwise I'll have nothing to do on my b-day. Besides it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. It's a small tattoo so it won't take nearly as long to heal so my workout plans can still happen.
So while I was doing this blog I was watching Disney channel and an ad for next week came up. They are doing a movie every night to bring in their new show fish hooks. Anyway the first movie was High School Musical. I have never seen this movie all the way through. Just saw the ending number and like two other songs. Anyway guess what song got stuck in my head. Yeah so now it gets to be in yours. Today's tip is sometimes things done on impulse are the best things to do. Not usually, but sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment