Monday, January 17, 2011

Weather + Holidy = Slow day

Yep it's going to be a slow day today for 2 reasons. 1 the weather is really bad. Least at the moment. Tons of snow falling and no plows really in sight. 2. It's MLK day which means that kids are off so they probably won't be out and about. Probably playing in the snow. We'll see later on in the day. It's suppose to stop snowing about midday then snow off and on which means the plows might be able to get out and clear up the roads. That usually increases business, but we'll see.
In other news I downloaded an app on my phone that lets me watch anime on my phone. I'm so far behind on Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden that I pretty much gave up. Mainly because I could never find a great place to go to watch them. Well now I can get them right on my phone. I can watch them whenever I want. Got to see an episode of Bleach I was curious about. Plus this app also has other animes that I can watch. So I can get my anime fix. Yay.
Today's video is the Spell Advent. Again I don't know if I posted this before. Anyway it was the ending theme to Mahou Sentai Magirangers. I actually learned the whole dance. Why? I was bored. So sue me. Today's tip is perception is reality. That's why there can be so many different accounts of the same event.

No comments:

Post a Comment