Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ok good again

Yep I'm fine now. Had a better night yesterday. I also found a new facebook game that well makes me wonder about a few things. It's called Monster Galaxy. The thing that makes me wonder is if you look at some of the creatures they have. A lot of them are creatures form gaiaonline. So here is what I'm thinking on. Who has the right to them. Yes gaia has been around longer, but that's not to say these monsters weren't created first. I mean thinking about how gaia is constantly coming out with these creatures I wouldn't be shocked if they got them from somewhere else. Plus there is always the possibility that they are working together. It's a minor thing really. Just makes me wonder. I'm curious by nature. Obviously.
So yesterday I was talking to a customer and a guy comes in. He walks up kinda close to the customer so I thought ok maybe they know each other. Well the customer didn't notice him he's still kinda talking to me. The guy then asks if we are hiring. Wait excuse me. Your going to ask me if we are hiring while I'm over here talking to a customer. Even if we were hiring do you think I'm going to want to hire someone that interrupts me. It gives off this aura that you don't really care about other people. It would be one thing if you waited until I was finished and asked. That shows that you have respect for people. Well since I don't have to work with him it's not a big deal.
Oh that reminds me. Gym manager/trainer was there yet again. Yet again he is so rude and a major space hog. Today I was working my back and shoulders. Well he goes and gets a floor mat. He actually put it right in front of the dumbbell rack. The then was going to show his client what to do right in front of the racks. Ok ASSHOLE don't go blocking things when other people are in the back. How about you use the mats on the open floor LIKE THEY WERE MEANT TO BE USED! Ugh he's such an ass.
Which actually reminds me. One day when I was in the gym an infomercial for 6 week total body transformation came on. Well I started kinda watching a few things. For one like no one they showed was just 6 weeks out. Everyone was after 10 months, after 9 months, after a year. Only like 2 people were shown after the first 6 weeks. It's a misnomer. Clearly it's not a total body make over in 6 weeks. More like 6 months. Yet I'm sure no one really pays attention to that. It's so sad.
So the other day I did the full opening for the Magirangers. So well here's the opening for Power Rangers Mystic force. Sadly no one makes a good video with clips from the show. Then again Disney is a major asshole when it comes to crap like that. So enjoy. Today's tip is probably not a good idea to ask an employee if they're hiring while they are talking to a customer. Might come off as rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment