Saturday, January 22, 2011

At the end of my rope

I'm just getting tired of doing this. No not blogging. Being that guy that has to constantly remind someone to think logic. If you are so insecure about your relationship where you have to constantly text message me at all hours of the night then you know what you aren't ready for a relationship. If you can't realize the different between a small fight and a big fight then you know what you don't need to be in a relationship yet. I swear that's what I'm telling this person the next time they text me with something that in all honesty is stupid. I shouldn't have to tell you that your girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't hate you because they are upset. I mean if you two are still together then obviously you aren't hated. I'm just done with it. I've dealt with this for 3 years. I have a life of my own and I don't want to have to avoid my phone or being online because this person constantly can't calm them self down.
Other then that it was a pretty boring Friday. Today I'm so doing nothing.
Today's video is the 5th opening to Naruto Shippuuden. This opening mainly focuses on the fight between Sauske and Itatchi as well as Jiraya and Paine. An interesting opening I must say. Today's tip is never underestimate the power of writing things out. Keeps you from going ape on people that annoy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment