Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday over

Yep Saturday is over. It was such a Saturday too. It was really busy right off the bat, then just died off. What I'm still trying to figure out is this guy that came in like 30 minutes before closing. I was on the phone with my boss and I was in the front so I told him I had a customer so I needed to get off the phone. As I approach him to ask him what he needs help with he says "Just looking Hercules, you didn't need to get off the phone." He then looks at a protein container and leaves. So yeah don't know if I should be offended or what.
Other then that I'm pretty much bored. Yay boredom.
Today's tip is it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, but if they lose the other eye it goes back to being fun and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment