Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ugh Tough love

Had to give some tough love yesterday. I hate yelling at people. I mean I really hate it. Is the only way to get my point across to this person.
Other then that nothing happened yesterday. Today nothing is going to happen. Yep I'm going to have a long weekend.
So yep I'm on my Kingdom Hearts fix. Today's video is the opening for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. It's the prequel to the original Kingdom Hearts. It explains how Kairi came to Destiny Island. How Sora became a keyblade wielder. The stories of the nobodies we meet in Kingdom Hearts 2. I wanted to get the game, but well it's on PSP and I don't want to get a PSP. Anyway it's a pretty awesome opening. Today's tip is if you truly apologized and the person won't accept it then move on. You did all you can do, now it's up to them to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment