Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2

It's the 2nd day of the new year and I'm bored. I'm amazed at how hungry I have been lately. I mean seriously. I'm hungry like every hour on the half hour. I guess my pro-hormone has kicked into overdrive. As a result my grocery bill is going to be more I can tell. I'm also trying new things to make food go further. I'm going to be putting my protein shake in almond milk for some extra calories. I tried it this morning and it did work. Great for the mass building thing, not so much for my grocery bill. Plus I need to go out and buy some of more supplements.
Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. My boss is doing a consultation so for 3 hours I'll be out in the front and can't do anything so my blog might be late, or won't be there at all. We'll see.
So when Sailor Moon was popular Toonami put on the dub of Legendary Samurai Troopers a.k.a. Ronin Warriros. Just like the sailor scouts, each warrior had their own signature attack. This video shows 8 out of the 9 different attacks. The last is quake with fear, if you must know. So enjoy. Today's tip is it is possible to win against all odds. How else do you explain people winning the lotto.

No comments:

Post a Comment