Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday once more

That means I'm off. Least this week, but I do have to go in to talk to my co-worker. Honestly spending time with that guy is getting harder and harder. The guy just does not know when to lay off. Plus he asked me to join him for something the last time he saw me and I haven't done it and I just don't want to open that can of worms. I think the reason is that he's starting to realize that I'm higher up on the totem pole then he is despite him being their longer. Plus his wife starting that He Say She Say mess has left a big scar on the relationship. She's still yet to apologize. How long I stay there depends entirely on if his wife is there and how many customers show up in the first hour.
Oh I also solved that mystery regarding Monster Galaxy and Gaiaonline. They are connected. Kinda makes me wonder if they were planning on connecting the two. My guess is they wanted to keep a developer on staff so they had him create this game on facebook. Which is fine by me. Much better then gaiaonline since there is actually a plot. Plus I don't have be on it every second of every day. Should be fun.
Today's tip is be happy your parents didn't have digital cameras and facebook when you were younger. Imagine all the embarassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment