Saturday, January 29, 2011

Glad I had yesterday off

It was just a good day to be off. I got caught up on RuPaul's Drag race season 3. I think that's what I'm going to do every time I have a full day off. Just something fun to watch when the TV gets dull. Plus from what my boss told me it was a busy busy day. Monday will be real busy too. today was really busy. I did way more today then I've ever done on a Saturday. Well maybe not ever.
This is an image from an article that I found on Aol at http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2010/03/26/cards-of-destiny/?icid=maing%257Caim%257Cdl9%257Csec1_lnk3%257C40085 that link. Sorry I'm terrible at hyper links. Anyway it's a fun little thing to look up. I'm an 8 of Diamonds which honestly describes me pretty well. Well more the 8 part then the Diamond part. The Diamond part makes me sound well obsessed with money. Well I guess I am, but not for shopping. Anyway it's kinda funny to read. Plus it makes anyone born on December 31st sound so shady. My boss is a King of Diamonds. Yeah I know that will be held over my head forever.

Today's tip is to look and to feel are 2 different things. Unless that look is laser vision in which case it feels like laser vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment