Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I need my comedies

I just need to skip today and go to tonight. Watch ABC's laugh on. Just this week needs a pick me up. I really think it's my system trying to get use to my test booster. Which means damn that's a really good test boosting product. Then again at 22 years old doesn't take much to get an overdrive of testosterone.
So the other day I was watching Hardcore Pawn on TruTv. In the episode they kept showing clips of the owner Less getting into it with the owner of a gun shop. Well when we finally get to it something just didn't feel right. The guy seemed really on edge. They were getting like 6 guns and Less asks don't we get a deal on the holsters? The guy says you are already getting deals on the guns. Less keeps going on about it to the point that the guy says that's it give me the gun (empties it out), gives it back and says get out of my store. He knew that he would have to deal with this. Something didn't seem right. It felt like there was something that was missing. If ever I get that upset with a customer that means that they have just been constantly whining about prices and looking for deals and asking me every question under the sun. Yeah I've wanted to say that to quite a lot of customers. That got me talking to my roommate who agreed with me. It's a reality show about this Pawn shop. Of course they are going to make them self out to be the victim. I just want to see all the unedited footage. Bet it proves my point.
So I want Kingdom Hearts recoded. I read the description on it. Basically it's the first one, but your looking for the answer behind a mysterious message. That started my kingdom hearts obsession again. So that means it's time for the very first opening for kingdom hearts. Simple and clean. Got to love the song. So enjoy. Today's tip is maybe to solve that problem you need to try thinking like someone else. It's easier then trying to call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment