Sunday, November 28, 2010

So very tired

I didn't post yesterday because I had to be at work super early and I got in really late. Ugh I so hate my job. Ugh it's taking over more then my full time job. I swear it's like they are trying to work me into the ground. As if I didn't already dislike the holiday season enough. Now I have another reason to hate it. I have to work a 7 hour and 15 minute shift. I don't get out until after 9:30. The only lucky part is I'm off for two days from that job. Then guess where I have to go. My real job. I swear by the time this is over I'm going to be even more cynical and bitter then I am now. Ugh I simply hate working there. If it wasn't for the fact that I need the money I'd so quit right now.
Let's see what else happened. Friday was a weird day. Luckily I got there after all the crazy people left. Ugh so bored.
Today's tip is being pushed to your limits is the best way to get past them and defying expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment