Sunday, November 7, 2010

Not doing anything I don't have to

Today we of course have an extra hour. I don't plan on doing anything productive today. Not after the last two days. Like I said yesterday was so much better then Friday. Today I have to do laundry and go grocery shopping. Already did the later. Ran into the most annoying customer. Had the worst time trying to avoid him too. I swear it's like he was trying to find me.
Yesterday was a pretty decent day. Work was decent. Actually had a task that I was told to do and able to do it. Not a whole bunch of random tasks to remember and no real direction. I'm just really not sure how I'm feeling about this new job. If it doesn't turn around I'm really not going to make it all of 90 days. Especially when the snow starts flying.
Today's tip is you have an extra hour to finish that project, assignment, and/or homework. If you choose to put it off in that extra hour then you're normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment