Saturday, November 13, 2010

The day has come

Got to have that conversation I've been dreading and I mean dreading. Just not cool at all. Then I have to go do work. So I know I'm going to have focusing troubles. Just nervous about it all.
Today is going to be a cold day as well. We are suppose to get snow. Snow is so not good right now. Especially today when I have to drive.
It was also a quiet day at work. No one too bad. Well had a guy with terrible B.O. Me and my boss kinda have this rule. If they smell terrible and don't look like they take care of themselves then they probably don't have money or don't care too much about anything in our store and are just wasting time. The thing about this guy is he kept asking the prices of things. Wanted a protein under 30 dollars. Then suddenly asked which protein is most expensive. Hmmm hope that we won't have to call the cops today because of a break in. Yeah that would really suck.
Good news for SMA lovers. They have started uploading the old episodes on blip.tv. So here is the 2nd episode of the series. I love this epsiode because of one reason. Moon prisim power and make it fast.....I SAID FAST! Enjoy. Today's advice is you come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment