Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is it friday yet?

Nope it's only Tuesday. Well the weather is being really nice so far. Monday was nice and warm and today is suppose to be too. We are still looking into the 40's later on this week. Even will have some drizzle possible at 40 degrees. Yeah it should be a nice week. Can't wait for it. Didn't get to workout yesterday and I feel like a lazy bum because of it. I ended up making spagetti with my room mate which took way longer then expected throwing off my workout time. I don't workout past 8 since I go to bed at 9. I will say it was pretty good stuff though. Also had a busy work day. For sure made it just fly by. Not sure if I'll have that today. We'll see. The day is still young. Let's see other then that my day was pretty tame. No crazy customers. No crazy Ex. Wow that's a little weird even for me. Oh well. So I don't know if any of y'all remember this show called Dinosaurs. It was a sitcom about what life for the dinosaurs was...if they were civilized. It was a weird show. I use to watch it all the time. The only thing is I only remember a few episodes. I remember the one where the son did some type of steroids. I also remember when they thought that the youngest was actually switched at birth. It was a funny show. Kinda sad finale show though. Anyway enjoy. Today's tip is eat, drink, and be merry which is hard if your not a girl named merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment