Saturday, March 13, 2010

Have to enjoy the extra hour

Yep it's that time again. Where we loose that extra hour that we've loved so much so that we can be in the light a little bit longer. Also means for a week I'll be dragging along. Trying to get use to the time change. Yesterday didn't go as planned. Just seemed like no one was out and no one was having a good day. I got like no customers except for this one guy that reads everything and tends to talk to himself. So now today I get to work at the main store and deal with the Saturday weirdos. I mean some people that come in on Saturdays are just flat out weird, but I get to go home an hour early...granted if I was at the other store it would be 2 hours early. Oh well beggars can't be choosers. I also made my pizza, but that was pretty much it. Like I said Friday just didn't feel like Friday. I woke up today thinking it was Sunday and was like yay I get to sleep in. Then I realized oh wait no it's Saturday. When did I reach the point where I hate Saturdays. I mean seriously. Probably because I have to work 3 out of the 4 there are a month. Or 3 out of the 5 depending on the month. So to brighten my mood I decided to look up a song that just makes me laugh. It's the 8th ending to Naruto Shippuuden. Kinda one of the last endings I've watched since I've kinda given up on that series. Some animes hold my attention for hundreds of episodes others don't. I did last longer on this series then the original naruto. Anyway the song is called Bacchikoi by Dev Parade. Yeah this is a funny ending. While looking for it I stumbled onto two more videos. One is a version of the ending which includes Sauske which someone made. It actually looks almost legitly real. The other is the actual music video. Yeah what's not more funny then seeing fat japanese guys wearing boas with hot dancing girls around them. So if you are in need of a laugh watch them all. If your not then WATCH THEM ALL! Today's tip is enjoy your extra hour for tonight it flies off to be with february 29th and the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment