Thursday, March 31, 2011

A lot of problems

Seems like lately a lot of my friends are having problems. Well not a lot of them. More like 2 of my friends are having a lot of problems. It's mainly because they are both in this transition stage and they really just need someone to tell them they are doing the right thing. I swear the only reason why they ask me is because I'm the only person that will tell them like it is. Which is not always a great thing. Sometimes I say things then feel bad that I did. Even though it is what they needed to hear. I went to the gym today and I got a good laugh. Apparently today and tomorrow they are going to be short staffed. So what did the notice point out. Tanning hours. They are short staffed those two days and they are thinking about tanning. How about maintenance or guests coming in or something like that? I just find that funny. Either that many people are tanning (which is sad in itself) or that is the only thing that people have been using that requires staff. Oh well. So I was on youtube yesterday and I saw this video. It's the opening for Ninpuu Sentai Hurricangers. I must say I did enjoy the american version of this. I think it did something that the season before it and the season after it didn't do. They were so willing to make fun of themselves. Anyway I like this song so I figured I'd post it. Kinda want to watch this season to see how the american version did compared to this. Today's tip is if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and waddles like a duck it's probably a screwed up swan.

No comments:

Post a Comment