Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday=Weirdos

Yep. I always get the weirdos on Saturday. Yesterday I had a guy come in, mid day in pajama bottoms. Who in the world wears pajama bottoms after 10 am. Then on top of that why go out in public. Creepy.
Then I got the pleasure of dealing with guys that clearly were assholes. Well one more so then the other. First he grills me on the male enhancements. Going on about so how does it work? What does it do exactly? Do I take both pills right away? Then I tell him the total. He hands me a 20 and 3 ones when the total was like 27. So I said you didn't give me a five. His response I saw you drop it. Keeping in mind I watched him the entire time he was getting the money out and he did not pull out a 5. Then after paid for it he tried to grab the male enhancement. I put my hand out saying the male enhancement. Oh I didn't pay for that. I said no would you like to. He said no and puts it back. So I'm already pissed off. So then I wait on the other guy and the first guy asks about sleep aids, but got side tracked. Then after I wait on the last guy the 1st guy comes back in and asks me about them. So I take him to it and I just hawk over him. I know he was expecting me to walk away, but of course I didn't. And the next thing he asks if the info on the products was free and he takes every single one. Ugh he pissed me off. Luckily he left and nothing was missing.
Today's tip is if you go to the mall in pajamas in the middle of the day then clearly your ex got all the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment