Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's coming

I keep telling myself spring is on it's way. Spring is 10 days away. Next week they are talking about temps in the 50's. That is a big difference from 30's. Today is sunny and suppose to be quite warm. I'm really ready for it.
The gym was quiet today which shocked me. There was only one guy that was there when I got there. The funny thing is that he was doing the elliptical and apparently got off and put on his hoodie. He then comes back to the weight room and sees that I'm back there. At the time I was putting on weights to do the incline bench press using the smith machine. I think he wanted to use the smith machine or he was intimidated because a younger guy was back there. It's also amazing how changing up a few things takes time away from your overall workout. I took away two exercises that use benches and simple used the cable machine. I'm now finishing way early. Kinda weird.
Yesterday got really busy. It reminded me of how important it is to actually listen to our customers. I had one come in saying I recommended a product to him and he loved it. As a result he is recommending the store to all his friends. Other guys came in and again it was the same thing. Because we talk to them and really try to pair them to the correct product that it gets them to trust us. It's always a good warming feeling.
Awhile ago I posted the episode of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 3 with the snatch game. Well I was meaning to post some scenes that didn't get aired. Sadly it's not the whole game like the last season. Probably because it was so long. Anyway just something to watch. Today's tip is one of the best pick me ups is getting a hug from someone who truly cares about your well being and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment