Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's spring

And it's raining. This should be a fun spring. Everyone is worried about flooding. It's suppose to be worst in history. Going to be an interesting year.
Yesterday I went out with my roommate. Man that man can not decide anything. I hate going out, but I figured it was better then staying in. My stomach was killing me though. Mixed milk in my protein shake. Yeah not going to do that again.
Today's video is just a compilation of different clips of a reporter who just has problems with words. I mean it's amazing. You look at her and just think she should be better at this. Today's tip is if you stop in the middle of doing something for someone and say, "I must be crazy for doing this", but don't stop then you're in love or stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment