Saturday, March 26, 2011

What to do?

Think I'll just be watching episodes on tv. Yesterday I was watching Wolverine and the X-Men. I haven't seen that show in a long time. Turns out that I saw a lot of the episodes out of order. So I need to just finish off the series. It was only 26 episodes which is kinda sad. Then again X-men series are either really long or really short. I mean it's such a complex thing. I mean the comics have been going for years. There are so many interpurtations.
Well change of plans. I'm now at work. My boss' daughter's water broke and I rushed over here because I knew how much my boss wanted to be there. Well I was a bit early. He said he was going to leave an hour after she says she's on the way to the hospital to give them time to check in and stuff. Well no one can't say I'm not a go getter.
So now I'm just in the back hanging out. Won't have to wait on customers unless a lot of them show up at once.
Today's tip is everyone loves the smell of something new. Mainly because we are trying to suck the youth out of it through our nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment