Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday once more

And again it's Monday. The beginning of my weekly cycle. Least this week is suppose to be a whole lot warmer then last week. Which is good because cold weather is honestly making me cranky. The sad part is looks like people are coming out to the gym again. The older guy was back in today. Hadn't seen him all week. I was hoping he changed workout times. I mean he is disgusting. He refuses to wipe down any of the machines or benches he uses. And yeah the dude stinks. Enough that he should know that he should wipe the machines. I go back there and he moved one of the benches to the smith machine. Well of course I didn't wipe it down asap like I should have. As I'm adjusting it I get hit with this odor. Yeah I go and wipe it down and I know he saw me do it too. Did he get the hint no. He just went from machine to bench wiping nothing down. I swear one day he's going to make me snap. So I just had to post this video. I'm sure all of you have heard of Willow Smith. If not then I'm sure you've heard the song Whip My Hair. If not then I'm sure you've heard it, but weren't paying too much attention. She was on Oprah performing that song. Well I heard it one day, but I wasn't really listening to it. Now that I know who sings it and I saw the video I just had to post it. Today's tip is not all baby animals are created equal. A kitten makes people say aww. A baby skunk makes them run away screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment