Saturday, April 10, 2010

That was Friday this is Saturday

So yesterday was a good day per every day I work out early in the morning. Got a couple of sales in there and stuff. Tried this awful protein drink. It's 24 oz of apple grape flavor with 40 g of protein. Oh and did I mention it was carbonated. Yeah try chugging that down. It took me 3 hours and 18 minutes to finish it. This is a drink they want people to drink right after their workouts instead of getting a protein powder and adding it to like 12 oz of water. It's one of those what were they thinking type moments. The flavor choices are terrible. How about just grape or just apple. No they have to mix flavors that really shouldn't be mix. Plus they have to make it carbonated. Here let me show you how big this can is compared to a traditional shaker cupThat is how big this 24 oz drink is. on TwitpicYeah not something I could sell to customers. Oh instead of only drinking 8-12 oz of a protein powder in water or milk here try this 24 oz monster with horrible flavors and is carbonated. I don't care if that is 40g of protein in their no one would drink that unless they are addicted to sodas. On another note I was watching sonic X this morning (yes I'm a 21 year old who watches cartoons bite me) and the character Big the Cat comes on screen and starts talking. My room mate is like oh that's the voice of Patrick Star. I said no it's not. He says who else can do a voice like that. So I mimicked the voice and said yes because it's so hard to make your voice sound all deep and goofy like that. So we started a bet. I was of course right. I can't find who supplies the voice of Big because whoever did it also does other voices or he wasn't a big enough character that the person gets credit for it. So I had to see what the voice of Patrick has done (and he's done a lot) and double check to make sure there is nothing about sonic X. There wasn't so I now get to gloat all night about being right. You remember the song Lose Control by Missy Elliot that was real hot for a long time. Well I still have it on my mp3 player and the other day it played and I meant to post it sooner, but forgot by the time it came to looking up a video. I love the music video because it was very well done. Just wish that it was just the song Lose Control. Anyway enjoy. Today's tip is you know your learning a language when you dream in that language. Or you left the tv on watching a foreign movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment