Friday, April 9, 2010

Good day

So I'm just having a good day today. Just feels like nothing can really bring me down. I think that's a combination of a workout high, it's sunny out, and it's friday. I don't know what it is, but I'm glad I feel lit. I got so much done this week that I'm ready to just relax. I'm having my pizza today (which I love) and having pizza again on Sunday most likely. Now if I have a really busy day today that will be even better. Oh that reminds me I was looking at a news article that popped up. Apparently in this state they passed a law that says if you have a sex ed program that you have to teach about contraception. The DA apparently is saying that any teacher that teaches about contraception will be charged with endangering a minor which will make them face 9 months in jail and a huge fine. He says this because here in Wisconsin it's illegal for minors to have sex with each other. No joke about that. If two minors were to be found having sex they would both be charged as juveniles unless they are 17 which they get charged as an adult. So I have a problem with that, but the main problem here is that this DA is blowing smoke up the ass. How can he charge someone for endangering a minor if a law that was signed by the governor of the state says that any school that has a sex ed program has to teach about contraception as well as abstinence? What court is going to say oh that's clearly endangering a minor and not doing what they are legally obligated to do. Basically this DA is trying to get schools to not have any sex ed programs until the law is repealed which I doubt it would be. Just seems like this DA is opening himself up to be fired. Or to just look a fool like the governors and state attorney generals that are signed up for that stupid the healthcare bill is unconstitutional. Just wish that people would actually sit down and think. I mean clearly they think they have a lot of money to do these frivolous lawsuits. The states do not have a huge surplus as well all know. I just know if I was opponents I would point out that he's blowing smoke up his ass and would be wasting tax payer money if he ever tried to pursue this. So today I felt like a little Digimon. So I'm posting the digivoultions for season 3. This is the season when everyone seems to agree that what made the first two seasons was lost. Maybe it was the sort of "real world" part of it. Maybe it was the cards that caused the loss. Either way there was something different about it. As you can see in the digivolutions. They are a lot different then spinning then suddenly changing. I always thought the digivoultions were really cool. I think what it was, was the fact that they wrote a check they couldn't cash. I mean you look at the opening and they have all these kids running with the 3 main characters. I'm kinda expecting there are going to be a lot more of them, but no only 5 others were really added and it was at the last minute. It could also be the fact that this season was really dark towards the later half of it. Anyway enjoy the video of all the digivoultions. Today's tip is our minds are constantly solving problems. Awake or asleep. So if you don't figure it out now come back to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment