Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Got it now

Finally got my new ID. Took forever to get. The annoying part is the bank finally got the change, but they didn't take the print out. Any other state would have. Then again other states take leases. Anyway so that will be coming in the mail. I got lucky that I had another form of proof of residency on me. Other wise I probably wouldn't have been able to get my ID until the 15th. Then came trying to get my insurance. Yeah that took forever too. Then there is a new law that says I have to put my room mate on my insurance even though he never drives my car. Yeah not cool. It sucks being on your own because there are so many things that you never realized you have to pay for. I mean there are so many forms of insurance. Plus trying to get your ID is a pain. Would have been worse if I waited until the end of April though. Apparently they interview you and everything has to be looked over for like a week then you may get your new ID. Seems like Wisconsin just doesn't want people to become a Wisconsin resident. Even the people that live here have to go through the pain that I went through to get a Wisconsin ID. Proving residency is the hardest part. Especially if you get no bills coming to your or have a checking account. I know I didn't have to go through all that in Texas. Probably because Texas is one of those states where they hate the government so they don't make getting your license a pain. So I'm in the mood to post the last opening for the Full Metal Alchemist series. I love this opening because it's when Funimation and/or Cartoon Network decided to stop showing the 2nd opening. That really annoyed me that they never showed the correct openings for the correct seasons. Anyway the opening kinda gives a last look at all the characters. Some of who die, some just get lost, some go crazy. Wait scratch that last one. Anyway I think it's a cool opening. Hope you like it. Today's tip is bureaucracy is the way businesses and the government make simple tasks take days, weeks, and years while still getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment