Thursday, April 22, 2010

One More Day

Just got one more day and then it will be Friday. Friday means weekend. This week has been a decent week, but I'm just ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow the friend that stopped by a few weeks ago will be back. It's fun entertaining guests. Something out of the usual for me which is nice. I've also noticed that I've been carrying around my results from the measurements on Tuesday. I don't know why that is. With the other results I kinda threw them in my bag and never really looked at them. Now I can't stop. I guess it's because I have basically reached my goal for this month and it feels good to have reached my goal. I don't know what it is, but like I said I can't seem to put them down. Oh, but last night I had the weirdest dream. I can't remember a lot of the details, but I can remember some big parts. First there was this super hero that was trying to shrink himself into a cube or something like that then all of a sudden I'm a solider and my superior officers are Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell. Yeah weird. They had those guns that had those knives at the end. They then proceeded to start cutting me. I mean and they were enjoying it. They were cutting my writs, my throat, and pretty sure they were going to stab me through the head, but I woke up. My heart was pounding when I woke up. I some how managed to fall asleep and when I did I had another weird dream. I was at some sort of party and I was cutting some Colby cheese when something started oozing out of it. It was sour cream. Again really weird. Then all of a sudden I'm outside this car where this girl that I know is fighting with her boyfriend or ex-boyfriend over a gun. The side of the van was open. I don't know why it was open. So I move to the other side because I have a feeling that I'm going to get shot. When I go to the other side I see that the other side is open as well and they are really wrestling for the gun. Then there was a bang. I didn't feel anything (well didn't in the dream) and I look around. I see the gun pointed straight at me. I go to feel my chest and I had been shot. I woke up shortly afterwards. Yeah probably not a good thing that I'm having at least two dreams where someone is killing me. The video for today is one about the transformations and attacks from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. Now I'm posting it because few people know that there was a live action Sailor Moon. I told my friends and they didn't believe me so I had to basically show them this. It was a weird show because it seemed like it didn't follow the anime or the manga, but then again I never read the manga. The creators said that it follows the manga closely. I guess I'll have to go read it because I'm pretty sure it didin't. Don't think their hangout was a karaoke bar or that Luna and Artemis were talking dolls. Or that Luna ever became a human child. Oh and fun fact. The wheel that's behind Sailor Mars, Jupiter, and Luna was the inspiration for my tattoo. Today's tip is material things might keep your body warm, but what warms your heart is the bond you make with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment