Friday, May 28, 2010

TGIF....yay

It's Friday which means tomorrow I'm off for a 2 day weekend. Then I have to be here for memorial day. Yeah I'm only working 3 hours, but it's the principle of the thing. I was expecting a 3 day weekend. So if it really isn't worth it then I'll be even more pissed about it. So yeah that's how my week is going to look. As for all the energy I had yesterday it's because I took this product called Rx6 from bpi. Now usually these fat loss energy things don't work on me. This one worked for quite some time. Then it pooped out and so did I. So I was kinda tired and out of it the rest of the day. I also have to do some research today on some products we want to bring in. That's always fun because I have to find reviews and from those make an educated decision on wither I want to try it myself or not and from there we decide if we want to bring it into the store. I'm the guinea pig. Ugh today is going to be a long day. So much stuff to do. Clearly going to need to take that Rx6 and get more energy to get it all done. So would love the day off right now. So today's video comes again from the Winx Club. I was curious as to if there was a video with all the transformations. Little did I know that they added some new ones. Along with the normal magic winx (magix), charmix, and enchantix. They once again added a slew of new transformations. There is the Believix, Speedix, Zoomix, Tracix, Sofix and Lovix. Those last ones honestly look liek the same thing with subtle differences. They also apparently added a new winx girl. You only see her once in the video. So Enjoy. Today's tip one man's trash is another man's treasure, or his one way ticket to singlesvile.

No comments:

Post a Comment