Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday! Sunday!

Yep it's that day again. It's also been about a month since I finally left that terrible apartment. I still can't help, but wonder why he gave me my whole security deposit back. I mean this guy is greedy and stingy. He has a fee for everything. Not to mention the guy goes on and on about all the places he owns. How he has been doing this for years. Not to mention I swear the guy has not liked me at all. He lost my 20 bucks for my credit check. Wanted me to send a check and then he eventually found it. A tenant took it and finally gave it back. Then when I'm signing the lease I mean he was just real brisk with me. Not to mention he pulled that asshole move of making my lease 7 months instead of 6 then said some bs about his tenants not moving out during the winter. Which is not true in the least. Anyway then he's bullying me trying to give up my keys so he could move someone in despite me paying for the whole month of march. Anyway like I said just makes me wonder. I hope I'm done with him though. Today's tip is the mind is constantly racing, but don't worry it's still in your head. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment