Friday, May 14, 2010

Moving time

Well tomorrow anyway. Did a leg workout this morning. Yeah the pre-workout does nothing for me. It says to take 2-3 scoops. One scoop did nothing and I think 2 scoops just made me sweat more. So now I have to use it because I wasted my money on it. Can't wait to go back to something I know works. Xpand Xtreme Pump is by far my favorite pre-workout. Works in the morning or afternoon. I think the only thing this new pre-workout (Nano Vapor Hardcore Pro Series btw) will do is get more calories in me. Which in my case isn't a bad thing since I'm trying to gain weight. Anyway I would never recommend this stuff. I can see why Muscletech has fallen by the wayside. Seems like no one is coming in to get it except those that go to GNC and happen to be by us. I did try the old Vapor and that stuff worked, but the new stuff... not so much. So clearly I'm not going to recommend it if anyone asks. The worst part is they say on the package oh you get a free shirt. Well it's an XL shirt. Yeah umm.... there are only two people that can wear XL shirts. 1. Really fat people and 2. Really muscular people. I can honestly say that the average person that would buy Vapor would not fit an XL shirt. Then again when you look at the ads for muscletech and pictures they push they are clearly fake. I mean the guys that are sponsored it probably say they take it, but they probably buy something else, put it into a muscletech container so when they go to the gym it looks like they clearly take it. Just annoys me. Then I watch the Today show and as I'm watching it my room mate tells me that Matt Lauer was involved in a sex scandal. Now since I didn't see it on yahoo news or aol news I have a hard time believing it. Mainly because I'd like to think I can tell someone's character by looking at them, but then again I haven't seen him with his wife which could be a tell tale sign. Anyway that's a different subject matter. I was watching the show and they were talking about the wife that hired a hitman to kill her husband back in August and that they have found new evidence of a motive. She apparently had been texting this guy in California. I mean I just don't get it. What is it with women all of a sudden. Seems like a lot more of them are cheating or running away or killing their children. Is it something in the water? I think someone needs to do a study on that. Then as I was opening up my internet. Apparently in Houston a teacher attacked a 13 year old student. The teacher was of course fired. The mother of the student is filing a lawsuit against the teacher and the school. Now the teacher I get. I think we all get that one, but I'm having trouble on the school part. I mean what could the school really do differently? I'm sure if this happened in another district or at another school and they hired the teacher anyway then yeah it would be their fault. If not then what could the school really do differently? They fired the teacher. As again they should. I guess maybe it took too long to fire the teacher. I don't know when the beating took place, but I know the teacher was fired on Monday. Like I said I'm just having trouble pointing the finger at the school along with at the teacher. I'm even one of the first people to blame the school for something that happens, but like I said I have a hard time saying it was the schools fault. Maybe if I know if this happened in the hallway or in front of an administrator, but that's the only way I can blame the school. So I've mentioned DBZ abridged before and I figured hey why not post it. Which is a lot harder then it sounds because everyone has made a DBZ abridged. Hard to find the good original one. Well the good parody one anyway. They have tons of running jokes and I use to watch it all the time back at school with my room mate and friends. Good times. Today's tip is we all have those moments that make us ask why did I do that? It's part of being human.

No comments:

Post a Comment