Monday, May 17, 2010

So much work

I've just been working for 8 days straight. I'm just flat out tired. Was moving on my "day off" and then again on my for real day off. I'm just tired. My feet are killing me. I am just run down. I'm getting irritable as the days go on too. I feel it. I'm also getting really hungry all the time. Tomorrow I have to work all day again and then Wednesday I get a half day then get to work most of the day Thursday. I don't have a day off until Friday. Yeah it's making me irritable. I just now get to even turn on my computer because my work station is finally small enough that I can put on my computer. People aren't coming in left in right as well. We aren't putting on finishing touches on anything as well. I'm just tired and my body is attacking me. Not a good day at all. I've been dreading last weekend all month and clearly I was right. Ugh want to take a nap right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll be in a better mood. Today's tip is failure to answer a direct question shows your hiding, but answering like a ceo makes everyone forget you didn't answer the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment