Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today will be good

One way or another. Yesterday no one came into the store so my boss' daughter made us a craigslist. That was cool. I mean I could have made one, but honestly I've never used craigslist. I have used twitter and I have used facebook. I know how to do stuff on those sites, so I guess it makes sense that we ask someone else for help on a site that they know better. Here's hoping it brings people in. She said the worse that could happen is they take it down. Plus tonight I shall be watching Wolfman. Should be fun because I get to watch it for free. When I watched Avatar at the theater I'm going to it died in the middle of the showing and they fixed it, but gave me a free ticket. So that's why I'm all excited to go see it. I kinda want it to happen again so I can see another free movie. Of course when I think about it basically seeing Avatar in 3-D basically cost the price of two tickets. Probably the only reason why we got the free tickets. I bet a lot more has to happen during a 2-D movie before they give out one of those tickets. Oh and the winter Olympics started. Ask me how much I care. Yeah I don't. I really can't stand any form of Olympics. I'm not really a sports guy. Plus I really don't get it. I mean it would be one thing if like the nation that wins the most gold gets a portion of their debt with other countries settled. Yeah then I might be interested, but again that's just me. I just realized that the summer Olympics will be held in 2012. Again I find that funny. Plus I heard that a Luger died and they didn't postpone the opening ceremony. Heard the track was pretty dangerous, but of course the officials aren't blaming the track even though there have been tons of crashes in the training runs. So far they are off to a great start. Heard the opening wasn't all that great either. I worked out and watched Ben 10 Alien Force instead of watching the opening. Yeah apparently the most developed part of me is my back. Yeah that's great. I have a great area that I can't even see. Yeah that's not frustrating. I'd pay for a good front and a so so back. I also swear my body fat has dropped again. Maybe it's just my mind. I'll be measured in about a week or so, so we'll see. Today's tip is no one is an expert at everything. Never be afraid to ask for help. Unless the expert is an expert in fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment