Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Only Day 2

It's only the 2nd day of a really long week for me. Yesterday the new store opened and I got the first shift. Was all nervous because well it's a new store. I didn't want to stray to far away because I might miss a customer. Plus I was paranoid about closing up. Plus it didn't help that it was snowing A LOT. Not a lot of guys came in, but did have a few. One even asked if I was a bodybuilder. Yeah that isn't an ego boost. It really wasn't because a lot of the things I told him seemed to be a real shock to him. For instance he didn't know that bodybuilders use a tanning solution to make sure they don't get washed out when they are on stage. Didn't know they used a posing gel. So him calling me a bodybuilder not so much an ego boost since well pretty sure he hasn't seen a lot of them. Pretty much was the highlight of the day. That and I was looking in the fitness magazines and some of the products and I see these before and after pictures and I must say like 95% of them look like they were retouched. I mean a majority of the time they are wearing the same clothes and have the same facial and body posture. Are we suppose to believe that after "14" days or a week that they would just choose the same clothes to wear and give the exact same facial expression or pose. I know that my dad saw something where they could spray on abs. Plus they could all be on some diuretic and special diet so they look even more ripped then normal. I guess it's because I always have to question what's in front of me. Well in comparison, when the cable guy came over and turned on the cable there was an infomercial for P90X. Now when I look at those before and after pictures I can believe they are a before and after photo. Some have a little different hair style. They aren't wearing the same clothes. They actually look different. Maybe I've said to much and now they can make a better fake before and after photo.Today's tip is life is like art. No two people view and interpret it the same. Unless their clones.

No comments:

Post a Comment