Friday, December 31, 2010

Last blog post for the year

Yep hard to believe I've been using this blog address for a year. Plus the fact that I plan on staying here for another year. It's probably the first time that I find that it's ok for me to stay. My 1st blog I quit because of I forgot my password. My 2nd blog I quit because of well a bunch of reasons. I'm staying here because well it's really simple. There is finally a stat button. No point in me really moving.
So the former manager turned trainer I swear is still the manager. I come in to workout and she's cleaning. She's cleaning all the machines. I've never seen the current manager do that. Pretty sure he doesn't know how to clean since he can't even wipe the machines when he's finished. She seriously was cleaning from the moment I got in to right before I left. I think she already worked out, but I could be wrong. I did get there later then normal. Just weird. Very weird.
My plans for tonight are as follows. Eat pizza. Watch the rest of that World War 1 documentary that I got my roommate who refuses to watch it alone. Probably go to bed early. May stay up. yeah not too much.
On twitter I wonder what in the world I say that I get some strange followers. Today I checked my twitter and I'm now up to 131 followers. Which is odd because I think last night I had 126. Now I must have had 129, because only two look new. Anyway the latest follower has the name AssLickingHeave. Like I said what in the world did I say that got that username to follow me. Now I know it's a spam account, but what did I do to get their attention. My last tweet was a retweet of a description about libras from Zodiac Facts. Weird.
So I haven't been keeping up with Bleach. I use to watch it religiously, but it seemed to be dragging on. Well apparently things really are starting to perk up. Least if I'm to believe this 12 opening for bleach. Kinda makes me want to start watching again. I'm so far behind though, that I have a whole lot to watch. Granted I can skip the filler arc. We'll see. Today's tip is the fun thing about today is that you can say that's the last time I'll do a certain action for the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment