Thursday, December 16, 2010

6 more days

I just have 6 more days of work at my 2nd job before it's all downhill. After next week the store goes back to normal hours. Also means things aren't going to be so pushy. The sad thing is I know I'll have to work the day after Christmas. Plus I'm assuming I'm only working 4 days like usually. I'll see the next day.
I had a good conversation with a customer today. We got talking about workouts and how you need to change it up. What brought it up was the fact that he works out with my co-worker. Both were mentioning how sore they were. We just had a good heart to heart. Least I felt like we did. I didn't feel like he was blowing smoke up my ass or just talking to get information out of me. Plus I learned a new workout technique from him. Not sure I taught him anything, but I think I at least made him feel like he was doing a great job. I think me telling him that my co-worker says he's sore because of him and he's saying he's sore because of my co-worker made him respect him a bit more. Plus I did get him to try a pro-hormone. I spoke to him honestly and he ended up buying it. Plus unlike other people he knows that not everyone reacts the same way to the same products. I told him how I felt on it, told him what others said, and I think he appreciated it. It's conversations like that, that make my day.
Today's tip is when you think you did something really stupid just remember at least you didn't ride your bike against traffic on the road in snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment